What you’ll get
Duration : 15 days 14 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple, All of people
Type : Land tour
A journey through Vietnam and Laos will leave you energised and inspired. Encounter welcoming people throughout, including Buddhist monks in Luang Prabang. Uncover the vibrant cities of Saigon and Hanoi, explore historical Hoi An and Hue, then unwind on the banks of the Mekong in Vientiane and Luang Prabang. Take in the region’s breathtaking scenery, from mountainous regions to river life and sparkling bays.
- Experience overnight on Halong cruise and magnificent beauty of the bay
- Visit Saigon's sites: the Notre Dame Cathedral and War Remnants Museum
- Explore Laos' culture and beauty through trip of Luang Prabang and Vientiane
- Get a boat trip on Mekong river to discover the Buddha-filled Pak Ou Caves and morning market
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 30 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 15 Breakfast, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise, Flight
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Return transfers
- Small group touring
- 4 internal flights within Asia
- Local English-speaking guides
- 1 night cruise accommodation
- 13 nights hotel accommodation
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Breakfast daily, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
- Western tour leader based on a minimum of 7 travelers
- Price Excludes
- VAT, Tip and personal expenses
- Electric trolleys in Luang Prabang
- Others not mentioned in inclussion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by Asia Package Travel
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using his own bed
- Day 1 - 3: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta
Arrive in Saigon and enjoy a welcome drink with your group. Gain an insight into the resilience of the Vietnamese people as you investigate the amazing Cu Chi tunnels before wandering along the city's historic Dong Khoi Street. Embark on a city tour, taking in sites including the Notre Dame Cathedral and War Remnants Museum. Wind your way through the canals of the Mekong Delta and visit local orchards.
Accommodation: Northern Hotel
- Day 4 - 6: Hue - Hoi An
Fly north to Hue and discover its historic sites, including the Citadel and the Thien Mu Pagoda, before a visit to the Spiral Foundation.
A spectacular drive brings you to Hoi An. Stop at traditional houses and temples, and see the iconic Japanese Bridge on a walking tour. Enjoy a free day in Hoi An for shopping and further exploration.
Accommodation: Saigo Morin Hotel and Hoi An Historic Hotel
- Day 7 - 9: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Fly from Danang to Haiphong. Relax on a delightful drive to Halong Bay for your overnight cruise. Unwind as you cruise the bay, feasting on a delicious seafood lunch on board.
Continue on to Hanoi, and enjoy a delightful water puppet performance. Visit the ancient Temple of Literature and 'Hanoi Hilton' prison before enjoying a group dinner with a local family in Hanoi.
Accommodation: The Ann Hotel
- Day 10 - 11: Vientiane, Laos
Fly to the Lao capital, Vientiane. Taste traditional Lao coffee at a local coffee shop in the morning, and then explore famous landmarks, such as the COPE Center, Wat Pha That Luang and the Patuxai Monument. Discover the art of Lao silk weaving during your visit to a weaving workshop, and late afternoon receive a unique welcome at a traditional Lao Baci ceremony in a local home.
Accommodation: Mecure Vientiane Hotel
- Day 12 - 15: Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves - Departure
Fly to riverside Luang Prabang. Tour the beautiful Royal Palace and Wat Mai, and take part in a fascinating bamboo weaving experience. Help make your own dinner in a pavilion overlooking beautiful rice fields, to end the day.
Take a morning walk through temple grounds and character-filled streets, then boat along the Mekong to the Buddha-filled Pak Ou Caves, set inside a towering cliff face. Rise early to witness the ancient ritual of local monks collecting alms. Explore a morning market, learn the art of making sticky rice, and visit the beautiful Kuang Si Falls. Play a game of petanque before a farewell dinner, and on your last day, spend time at leisure until your departure transfer. Tour finishes!
Accommodation: Sala Prabang Hotel
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
10 Dec 2018
The most memorable trip that I have taken in all my years of travel. The tour guides & drivers were professional, timely & spoke great Englsh. The Palaces, Temples, Ruins, Ha Long Bay cruise & river cruises were amazing. The architecture was stunning. Loved the tour. No negativity. Hotels were superior.
28 Oct 2018
It was a very relaxed, fun and amazing trip where you got to experience different cultures, people, transportations and lots of activities. Even though you stay in different cities, most for a maximum of two nights, you don't feel overwhelmed by it all or that you miss out.
20 Oct 2018
Our family of four (two teens, two parents), enjoyed this holiday tremendously. We were worried about bad toilet situations, getting food poisoning, pickpockets: there was none of that. Apart from the scooters in Hanoi we felt safe the whole time. The drivers were sensible, the local food (which we ate 98% of the time) was AMAZING, the shopping was fab, the guides were delightful, the people and activities were insightful / interesting and appropriate and we are very grateful we made the effort to do this trip.