What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Bangkok city-center
Suitable : Friends, family with kids, couple
Type : Land tour
Amazing Bangkok 3 days offers you the very best of Bangkok. Not only will you explore the well known attractions of this bustling exotic city, you’ll also discover many of the off the beaten path marketplaces and wonders; like the lively floating market outside the city, a traditional performance of Thai dance, silk making from moth to high style clothing, and delectable Thai cooking. It is not surprising that you can travel to Bangkok but Amazing Bangkok 3 days means “amazing” and it can bring surperise for you.
- Have an amazing half day tour in Bangkok to visit Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, etc
- Visit Rose Garden and enjoy the world-renowned Thai Village Cultural Show as well as a chance to see an Elephant show
- Get on a long tail boat to go around Damnoen colorful floating market to see how people here living, selling and buying goods
- 2 Breakfast
- A/C transport
- Price Includes
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel in average
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Price Excludes
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Bangkok Arrival - Half day city tour
On arrival, tour guide will pick you up and take you to the hotel in the city-center for check in. After refreshment, you will start the half day tour in Bangkok. Your first visit is The Grand Palace, which is the official Palace of The King Of Siam since 1782 made up of numerous buildings, halls, pavilions set around open lawns, gardens and courtyards. It is located on the bank of The Chao Phraya River. Inside the Grand Palace complex is Wat Phra Kaeo or Temple of the Emerald Buddha – the most beautiful and sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. The following visit is Wat Pho – the temple of reclining Buddha. The temple has a long list of credits: The oldest and largest temple in Bangkok, the longest reclining Buddha and the largest collection of Buddha images in Thailand, the first public education institution. Then cross Chao Phraya River to Thon Buri to visit Wat Arun which is known as Temple of Dawn – one of the best well-known sites in Bangkok. It is best seen from the opposite side of the river. After visiting this Wat, back to your hotel. Free time and relax.
Overnight at hotel in Bangkok
Accommodation: Hotel in Bangkok
- Day 2: Bangkok - Damnoen floating marketing - Rose Garden
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave Bangkok for Damnoen floating market which is about 110km West of Bangkok. On the way you will visit farmhouse and watch local people making sugar from coconut. Once you arrive in Damnoen floating market you will be impressed by various boats with different shapes and sizes used by local to carry their goods. You will get on a long tail boat to go around this colorful floating market to see how people here living, selling and buying goods. Continue to visit Sampran Riverside (formerly Rose Garden) country resort including the Thai village and enjoy the world-renowned Thai Village Cultural Show with traditional music, folk dance as well as a chance to see an Elephant show. Then back to Bangkok.
Overnight at hotel in Bangkok
Accommodation: Hotel in Bangkok
- Day 3: Bangkok - Departure
Free until time transferred to the airport for your departure flight home. Have a good journey back home.
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 13 reviews
Value for money
19 Aug 2018
24 Jun 2018
I travel for business frequently and never have time to see the places I visit, but on my first trip to Thailand I was excited to have half a day to see the city. Rather than wander cluelessly I decided to book a tour through my hotel. I ended up seeing Wat Po and the Grand Palace with a trip through the canals on a long tail boat. The guide is very personable and knowledgeable, so the entire days alternated between hilarious jokes and very interesting historical facts about the places we visited. It was like touring a new city with a knowledgeable friend! I would highly recommend this tour to others, especially if your available time is short!
12 Apr 2018
Our first tour was to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya. This was one where a small van picked us up from the hotel and brought us to a central place where we were loaded onto a large tour bus. The bus was comfortably Air conditioned and had free wifi. Our tour guide as great and funny. We would have liked to have had more time, but with many organized tours, that isn't quite possible. A pleasant boat ride back into Bangkok concluded that tour. Our second day was a private limo tour to the Bridge over the River Kwai sites. Being a WWII buff, I was really looking forward to this one, but my wife wasn't. No problem, you can customize your tours so we added on a stop to the Damnoen Saduak Floating market and an elephant ride. It made for a long day, but kept the wife happy. The third tour was a city tour of Bangkok that included all the major temple sites and a canal boat tour. This was a hybrid tour using public transportation that our guide paid for. We took three cab rides, a boat tour, a ferry ride and a tuk tuk taxi to get all around the city. Skip the gem factory tour as this is largely a high pressure attempt to get you to buy jewelry that you probably don't need. All in all, we had three great days and I would recommend to anyone looking to maximize their experiences in Bangkok.
11 Apr 2018
Our guide was waiting for us as we got off the cruise ship. On the way to Bangkok he explained some of the history and geography of the region. He took us around the sights and was extremely informative. Excellent guide and driver. Much cheaper than the cruise organised your and treated as individuals rather than members of coach party. Lunch was also excellent as was the organisation, booking process etc. Highly recommended.
19 Jan 2018
Realizamos duas excursões, Bangkok e Pattaya. Tudo perfeito, desde a escolha do itinerário, a reserva, o carro, o almoço, o profissionalismo da guia e motorista. Excelente opção para quem quiser um tour privado com escolha de itinerário.